new non-async dialogs ...

Hi Noel,

Was just poking at this 'insert / overwrite' dialog - which is new; and I noticed it's a synchronous dialog using dialog->run();

I was wondering; is there some way of writing a plugin to white-list all the non-async dialogs, and discourage more of them in the code-base ? at least without adding to the whitelist =)

Just an idea. My hope is that people can move to using 'runAsync' everywhere and avoid lots of inferior loops - and ensure collaborative LOK usage works nicely.

	Thoughts ?

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <><, CEO Collabora Productivity