Re: 答复: Commit 5bf587 breaks build on Debian 12

Hi,

Am 07.07.24 um 02:45 schrieb Etna -:
I have not tried building without the --enable-gtk4 option,
Then do.
If this commit is not reverted, the ./autogen.sh process fails with an error about GTK4.8 being too old when --enable-gtk4 is present .

Yes, it does.
Will this information be of any use?

There's no new information here. :)

As Ilmari says: try without --enable-gtk4 then?

Gtk4 is not enabled per default (and apparently still deemed experimental) and can just be left out for now. [1]

Regards,

Rene

[1]  (I saw that commit in review and didn't comment on that because it's ok to do it. So I just did

https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice/-/commit/d6783daa5197c72b6f02c9fe87a614501cb7be9b

in Debians packaging aka. also disable it on evenentual backports to Debian stable)