Re: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for LibreOffice

On Mon, 2024-07-01 at 20:55 +0000, scan-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the latest report on new defect(s) introduced to
> LibreOffice found with Coverity Scan.
>
> 300 new defect(s) introduced to LibreOffice found with Coverity Scan.

The version of coverity that we were using, 2023.6.2, is now EOL so
these results (3486, not 300) are from the current version of 2023.12.2
which is exceptionally noisy.

It might be that tweaking what version of host compiler is used might
help so I'll try a few things. One big block of dubious warnings is
around claims that std::unique_lock::_M_owns is uninitialized, on the
other hand some of the new "auto" related warnings look potentially
useful.