Re: [GSoC] Comments in Sidebar Deck: Weekly Update

Hello everyone,

I spent most of the last week trying to fix a bug where LO crashed
when I undo after deleting comment(s). This just got fixed
yesterday, thanks to Sarper.

While debugging I noticed another bug in
`CommentsPanel::addComment`, which was taking the last item from
`SwPostItMgr::mvPostItFields` to create a new comment. While
`SwPostItMgr::InsertItem` indeed adds a new comment at the end
of the vector, but during the whole processing of the comment,
`mvPostItFields` is also getting modified (which I realized later). So
I had to modify `addComment` to get the meta-data of the newly
added post-it via its id and display it in the sidebar deck.

I also modified other parts of the code like using post-it id in the
map (instead of `SwAnnotationWin) to get the corresponding
comment in the sidebar deck.

With this, any change made to comments via the annotation window
(in the margin) will be reflected in the new comments panel in the
sidebar.

Now I'll be working on adding the ability to modify the comments
directly through comments panel and synchronize annotation
window with it.

Thanks,
Mohit