Weekly Status Update

Hi, this is my weekly status update for Improving User Experience Around Windows.

-Learn about uno commands and dispatcher concepts which will be needed throughout the project.

-Learn how to use the startmodule dispatcher in the implementation.

-Provided an implementation for tdf#159380 which prompts the user for unsaved documents and opens the start center on successful closure.

-Working on code review suggestions for tdf#159380.

-Working on refining the second part of the project plan.

I will be unavailable on May 12 - 14 most of the time due to travels.