GSoC: Improve the functions deck in Calc

Hello everyone !

I am Ahmed Hamed, and I am a GSoC'24 contributor. I will be working on enhancing the functionality of the functions deck in Calc, aiming to significantly improve the user experience. I really did enjoy exploring and dealing with libreOffice codebase and documentation during the application process period, and I also enjoyed communicating with all the community members.
I look forward to start working on the project with my amazing mentors, Heiko and Andreas :)

Best,
Ahmed