GSoC: Adding support for remembering window size and position per document

Hi,

Nice to meet you. My name is Aung Khant Oo. I am very glad that I have been selected by LibreOffice for this year's Google Summer Of Code program.

As someone new to open-source, I am very happy that I am warmly welcomed to this community.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Heiko and Andreas for warmly welcoming me and providing guidance for the direction of the project proposal, as well as becoming my mentors. I would also like to express my gratitude to IImari who first guided me.

In this program, I will be adding support for remembering window size and position per document and its related things.

Gsoc Idea List -
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Remember_window_size_per_document