Re: GSoC: Adding native support for histogram chart

Hi everyone,

For this week, my top priority is to make the new Histogram chart type selectable from the UI.

Initially, it will be a working copy of the existing basic bar/column chart type.

Then, I'll make the required changes with each passing iteration.

Here's the link to the PR: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/167068/

Best regards,

Devansh