Re: Which GUI toolkit should I learn so that I can "Hack the UI"

I have extensions which display dialog windows in LibreOffice and which use neither GTK nor QT but only the UNO API.

see: https://prrvchr.github.io/

One of the advantages is that the UNO API allows me to manage all my dialogs in Python...