Re: [TDF Community] [Board Discuss] LibreOffice - peer2peer collaboration bits

On 05.05.24 12:51 PM, Julien Nabet wrote:
Before talking about technical architecture, is there a real will about this? Are there enough financial resources for this?
There is will by at least some, see https://community.documentfoundation.org/t/budget-request-for-a-p2p-libreoffice-project/12016

The numbers are purely random to me as long we have no idea of the scope.

And I believe it's an average "Eve" end-user scenario since users with free and open LibreOffice can connect to business environment such as COOL using the desktop or mobile application.