Re: Handling text in Excel SORT/SORTBY functions recently merged

Hi Olivier,

>> MS does not specify the behavior when data to sort is a mix of numbers
and text in their user support pages.

Yes, I also didn't find any official documentation which is directly related to how those functions handle the mix data.
But after a lot of testing I realized that in Excel the SORT/SORTBY is sorting/working the same as the basic UI Sort works in Excel.
So I based on that during the implementation. Also our UI Sorting works the same as Excel UI Sorting, so that was the best way to
follow that. :) But everything else was implemented based on the Official documentations.

Also we couldn't file the Oasis proposal yet, since we couldn't log in for a while to the Oasis page. But I already wrote the draft,
which can be uploaded. Just attached to the mail.

Best,
Balázs