Re: Official support for windows-arm64

On 3/22/24 21:45, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi Pierrick,

Pierrick Bouvier wrote:
Does any one of you has this responsibility in the project?
Or can you point me someone to contact?

If nobody else wants to jump in - we're happy to host a box (details
TBD, but in any case Stephan will need more or less direct access).

There's also the option that TDF hosts machines, but depending on
whether they're rack-mountable & have iLO, perhaps having them
physically sitting on the developer desk has a number of upsides... ;)

It's not a rack-mountable machine (search for "Windows dev kit 2023"), but it's pretty small (similar to a mac mini).

So if that's fine for you (and there's no concerns from the project),
let's discuss further details for such a loan 1:1?

Okay, I'll start a thread with people from MS and you, so you can discuss directly with them.

Cheers, Thorsten

Thanks,
Pierrick