Re: Official support for windows-arm64

Hi everyone,

after discussing with our contact in Microsoft, they are willing to help on this. Now, we need someone to contact to discuss this, see where machines would be hosted, and how we can arrange shipment.

Does any one of you has this responsibility in the project?
Or can you point me someone to contact?

Don't hesitate to send a private email if you don't wan't this to go publicly.

Regards,
Pierrick