Christopher Loi License Statement

Dear LibreOffice Team,

I, Christopher Loi, hereby declare that all of my past and future contributions to the LibreOffice project may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Additionally, to the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights to my past and future Artwork and Design contributions to the LibreOffice project, and similarly to The Document Foundation, placing such contributions under CC0: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to this incredible project.

Sincerely,
Christopher Loi