[GSoC] Expressing interest in contributing to LibreOffice projects

Dear LibreOffice community,

Myself Mohit Marathe, a 3rd year undergraduate at Indian Institute
of Technology (BHU), Varanasi and I want to express my interest in
contributing to LibreOffice as a part of Google Summer of Code
2024.

I have been a GSoC last year for the project: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2023/projects/z26bcE5j.
I can see there are multiple projects in C++ in the Ideas page.
Personally, I found **Improvement to the functions deck** and
**Comments in sidebar** projects to be interesting.
In case, if these two projects have already gotten a lot of response
from other contributors, I would really appreciate it if you could
recommend some other projects which didn't get much attention
and which is at a high priority for the LibreOffice community.

I have already build LibreOffice and read all the relevant
documentation that will help me get started in contributing.
Currently, I am working on some easy hacks, for which I'll be
submitting patches soon.

Best Regards,

Mohit Marathe