Re: NEWBIE 1 Where can I find the sourcecode for the asian phonetic guide? 2 Where can I find the sourcecode for specific language packs?

Hi Ben,

You may find part of Asian phonetic guide code from my past commit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/q/owner:marklh9+status:Merged+ruby

Best regards

Ben Engbers <Ben.Engbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2024年3月6日 週三 上午5:58寫道:
Hi,

After following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux I was
able to compile my first LO executable.
Acoording to these instructions after executing make I should find a
local installation in the PREFIX-directory. This was not correct, I had
to execute make install.

1
My goal is to work on the Asiatic phonetic Guide but I can't find the
present code. Where can I find and dowload the sources? I tried grok but
that didn't help.

2
Since being Dutch, I want to install the Dutch translation. Is it
possible to dowload only that langpack and not all the other translations.

3
And since I also often create texts in French, German and Japanese, I
guess that I also have to install those langpacks.

Where in the developerssite can I find all the needed materials and
instructions?

Ben

--
Mark Hung