Re: NEWBIE 1 Where can I find the sourcecode for the asian phonetic guide? 2 Where can I find the sourcecode for specific language packs?

Hi Ben,

在 2024/3/6 04:04, Ben Engbers 写道:
After following the instructions from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux I was able to compile my first LO executable.
Acoording to these instructions after executing make I should find a local installation in the PREFIX-directory. This was not correct, I had to execute make install.

Actually you don't need to run make install for you local build. The binaries are in instdir folder.

1
My goal is to work on the Asiatic phonetic Guide but I can't find the present code. Where can I find and dowload the sources? I tried grok but that didn't help.

The following may be a start point: (it is called "RubyDialog")
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/dialog/rubydialo.cxx?r=3D789a737a
2
Since being Dutch, I want to install the Dutch translation. Is it possible to dowload only that langpack and not all the other translations.

When you build from source, use the --with-lang option, e.g.
--with-lang=3D"de fr"

3
And since I also often create texts in French, German and Japanese, I guess that I also have to install those langpacks.

Where in the developerssite can I find all the needed materials and instructions?
Langpacks are actually sub-modules in LibreOffice source code. The repo is in:
https://git.libreoffice.org/translations
The translation work is done on Weblate:
https://translation.documentfoundation.org/languages/zh_hans/