Debian 12.5 - 32bit Compiling Error - Missing jawt_md.h

Hi all,

I tried to compile the current source code from the LibreOffice core
master, but I failed with an error within the bean module:

[C  ] bean/native/unix/com_sun_star_comp_beans_LocalOfficeWindow.c
/home/andreas/libreoffice/libo/bean/native/unix/com_sun_star_comp_beans_LocalOfficeWindow.c:35:10:
fatal error: jawt_md.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
   35 | #include <jawt_md.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: ***
[/home/andreas/libreoffice/libo/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:275:
/home/andreas/libreoffice/libo/workdir/CObject/bean/native/unix/com_sun_star_comp_beans_LocalOfficeWindow.o]
Fehler 1

The gcc compiler didn't find the 'jawa_md.h' file. This seemed to be an
issue with the open-jdk on Debian Linux.

The error didn't appear during my previous compilation of LibreOffice on
the same 32-bit Netbook, using a LibreOffice source checkout about two
weeks before.

Is there a workaround or a solution for this issue available?

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate
## Free Online Office (LibreOffice Technology):