Re: Import of lighting from MS Office for extruded shapes

Hi Regina,

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 07:47:42PM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have started work on import of lighting. But there are several problems
> which make it impossible to get a 1:1 match to our capabilities.

Just an idea: would it make sense to split this to two steps:

1) Just import what is possible to represent with our model.

2) The more involved work to extend our model/rendering/etc.

And 1) alone would be already useful, and it would be a good starting
point for 2).

Would that make sense?

Regards,

Miklos