Re: Adding NeoOffice code to existing LibreOffice code

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Luby wrote:
> Is this something that the ESC or legal committee needs to discuss?

I've poked Florian (and the new board, which is just today settling
in). I believe NeoOffice being MPL now makes this a rather simple
exercise, so I'd not block on getting this perhaps internally
reviewed.

Thanks a lot btw for your contributions & willingness to donate much
more of NeoOffice's code - it is much appreciated! The Mac OS
experience is still behind that of other platforms, in quite a few
areas.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten