Re: Java a11y test not executed

Hello Martin and Ilmari,

If you look closely to the invocation of Java and its parameters, and compare it to the invocation of Java in other JUnit tests, you will see that the class name is missing from the end of the command:

java -Xmx64M -classpath "$W/JavaClassSet/JunitTest/sw_complex;C:/cygwin64/home/user/lode/opt/share/java/junit.jar;$I/program;$W/Jar/OOoRunner.jar;$I/program/classes/libreoffice.jar;$W/Jar/test.jar" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.soffice="path:$I/program/soffice" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.env=PATH="$PATH" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.user=file:///$W/JunitTest/sw_complex/user org.junit.runner.JUnitCore

The name of the class is "complex.indeterminateState.CheckIndeterminateState", which should be added to the end of this command. To fix the problem, the makefile should be changed. One can see another example bean/JunitTest_bean_complex.mk that does it correctly.

To fix, you have to add these two lines to sw/JunitTest_sw_complex.mk:

+$(eval $(call gb_JunitTest_add_classes,sw_complex,\
+       complex.indeterminateState.CheckIndeterminateState \
+))

This can be seen in:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/162263

Unfortunately, the test fails for me.