Re: Java a11y test not executed

On 18.1.2024 18.52, Martin Gube wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to the project and currently converting the following Java
a11y test to C++ (Bugzilla: bug 157003):

sw/qa/complex/indeterminateState/CheckIndeterminateState.java

Now I would like to check the C++ unit test results against the old Java
version. The problem is, that this particular Java unit test is being
compiled, but not executed. workdir/JunitTest/sw_complex/done.log is
generated, but showing "OK (0 tests)". Other Java unit tests do run,
e.g. sc_complex, ridl_bridgefactory and others.

The Makefile for CheckIndeterminateState.java is located here:

sw/JunitTest_sw_complex.mk

Does anyone has a clue for how to execute this unit test? Is there
something wrong with its Makefile?

Thanks a lot for your help! :-)

And to clarify, me and Martin have been trying to run it with

make JunitTest_sw_complex

Ilmari