Libreoffice Calculations

I have a LO Form that has multiple fields that need to be added and result placed in another field.

Example: My form is for a Bounce House Company and has:

Fields rent1 thru rent8 and as each field is entered in the contract I need the contract Total field named totalrent accumulated with the total amounts of rent1 thru rent8 only for new contracts.

I have tried multiple resolutions using Querys or SQL statements and nothing works. When I include SQL or Querys to the totalrent the form loads as blank with a SQL error.

Can anyone help me. If a reasonable fee is required I am open to that.

Thanks Tony thewop@xxxxxxxx ​

Sent using Zoho Mail