Re: Language Linking CLI

Hello,

The current CLI_URE support is limited to older versions of .NET, which were not cross platform.

If you want to work on improving it, you can find some ideas here:

GSoC Ideas > UNO > Cross Platform .NET Binding
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Cross_Platform_.NET_Binding

Regards,
Hossein