no JDK found

Hi,

I am trying to compile LO for the first time on windows and do follow the official guide

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows

Nevertheless I am runnning into several issues while configuring the build.

Running autogen.sh gives errors,

it is not finding C++ build tools (Win 10 SDK), even if Visual Studio is available. I have to use the option "--with-visual-studio=2022"
it is not finding JDK, even if it is available. Option "--with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/jdk-21.0.1/bin" is not solving the issue.

The JDK was downloaded from Microsoft server as 64bit version and the PATH is set correctly.

There are hints in the documentation given above for Java installation and to eventually modify the "--with-jdk-home" in "autogen.input". There is no file "autogen.input"!

What is going wrong? Is the documentaion not up-to-date or do I am missing some details?

Greets

Joachim