Re: (new) non-ASCII filenames break unit tests on Linux

Hi,

Am 03.12.23 um 14:13 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
I did some more tests.

In my standard local build environment (cowbuilder[1] --login chroot) it fails.

if I chroot() into exactly that same chroot (as it is on disk), it works.

If I use a pbuilder --login chroot it succeeds.

Sorry, apparently looked at the wrong tab. Last one didn't work either.

I remember some sal (tmpfile?) tests which exhibited the very same mix once, too (which I never reported, and I think even pbuilder --login failed), but not in recent LOs.

which is at least consistent which what I saw back then for another test..

Regards,

Rene