Re: Import of curved connectors from OOXML

Hi Regina,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2023 at 02:38:03AM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If we are in running LibreOffice we could distinguish two ways by a new
> constant in enum class SdrCompatibilityFlag, for example. But how to save
> such information to ODF?
> Keep path definition as vague as it is now and put the information into
> settings.xml?
> Add a new value "curveOOXML" to draw:type (19.229.2) to specify a path as in
> OOXML?

I expect the settings.xml way would work if we know you won't have both
curve and curveOOXML shapes at the same time in a document. I assume
that can happen, so that's not a good fit here.

Adding a new value to draw:type sounds better, though possibly
"curveOOXML" is a poor name, it would be better to have a
"curveSomething" name that actually describes the new behavior, without
explicitly referring to OOXML.

But quite probably you know this already. :-)

Regards,

Miklos