Re: LLVM exit code 139 building git master on Xubuntu 22.04

On 10/18/23 23:08, David Gerard wrote:
I just tried again from a completely fresh git clone, and it's still
happening. Any ideas? Is there anything in the new C++20 conf that's
too new for llvm 14.0.0 Ubuntu version?

Smells like a bug in that particular version of Clang. I'd follow the printed instructions to report it, either directly upstream at LLVM or (presumably better) at Ubuntu first.