Re: new bridgetest failures in 7.6 on ppc64le/s390x

On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 17:56:19 +0200
Rene Engelhard <rene@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 04.09.23 um 14:23 schrieb Dan Horák:
> > for the record, we haven't seen this issue on s390x in Fedora, only on
> > ppc64le.
>
> Interesting. (Note that I don't run "all the other tests" on
> !amd64/!arm64/!armhf because of the sysiphos work dealt with in the
> other  thread, but just testtools and the sal, cppuhelper etc. tests)

and I was wrong, seems we had disabled the bridge tests long time ago
on s390x in the distro builds, but when I tried a manual build I got
the same issues reported as you. So the Java UNO bridge is also broken
on s390x (for a long time) ...

		Dan