Re: new bridgetest failures in 7.6 on ppc64le/s390x (was: Re: new bridgetest failures in 7.6 on ppc64le)

Hi,

Am 04.09.23 um 14:23 schrieb Dan Horák:
for the record, we haven't seen this issue on s390x in Fedora, only on
ppc64le.

Interesting. (Note that I don't run "all the other tests" on !amd64/!arm64/!armhf because of the sysiphos work dealt with in the other  thread, but just testtools and the sal, cppuhelper etc. tests)

The revert only works around the actual problem, because the Java
bridge tests aren't run any more for "make unitcheck", but the real
issue is still there.

Yeah, got it.

That's why I didn't apply the revert directly to my packages. Better is to fix it indeed.

Regards,

Rene

		Dan