GSoC'23 Week 9 Report: Certificate Manager Caching Finished & Recap

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. Here is the weekly GSoC project update for the week. Find the complete report on my blog with the recap at the following link:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_8_9_report.html

TL;DR: Finished certificates caching, revisited initial proposal

I'd like to thank my mentors for their continuous support. Their mentorship has been precious throughout this journey.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Best regards,

Tokhy