Re: Stepping down from ESC & Developer certification committee

On Fri, 2023-06-30 at 15:27 +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

> This is a very sad day for me - the next month it would be 20 years
> since I started contributing to the codebase that we call LibreOffice
> now

I'm very glad we met at Cambridge earlier this year.

On top of all the things Michael mentioned I'd like to make a special
mention of
https://web.archive.org/web/20061109082938/http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/%7Ekendy/ooo/OOoCon-2005/img0.html
because practically all of us are using an x86_64 version of
LibreOffice now and your work to get that working was pretty cool
despite all the mutterings at the time that it wasn't going to be
possible in practice to port.