Re: Stepping down from ESC & Developer certification committee

On 30/06/23 15:27, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

This is a very sad day for me - the next month it would be 20 years
since I started contributing to the codebase that we call LibreOffice
now - but I've burnt out, and I was wrong when I thought I could
contribute to the code as if nothing was happening in the community
[1].

Hi Kendy, I think this is a very sad day for the LibreOffice project. Thanks for all your contributions. We will all remember your smile, which will be sadly missed at the next LibreOffice Conference.

I hope our paths will cross again in the future, and if you happen to visit Italy in the future please let me know.

Best, Italo
--
Italo Vignoli - italo@xxxxxxxxxxx
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829