Re: Unbalanced </translate> tag

Hi Julien,

Julien Nabet schrieb am 18.06.2023 um 18:59:
On 18/06/2023 18:48, Regina Henschel wrote:
This is the text which produces the problem:

I'm not an expert but I think you need a "translate" start tag and a "translate" end tag at each line.

It seems I do not need it for each line but one pair is enough.
[..]

Perhaps there's another way but when taking a look at the existing page, it seemed the right way to do it. Also I tested it in Core section by using Preview and it seemed ok to me.

"look at the existing page" was the helpful hint. My error was this: I have only edit a section. I saw a <translate> at the bottom in the edit window and had removed it. I was not aware that it belongs to the following heading, which is not included in the edit window. Looking at the complete page makes it visible.

If you're still stuck, I can submit it if you want (at worst, it's always possible to modify afterwards)

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Regina