Re: Unbalanced </translate> tag

On 18/06/2023 18:48, Regina Henschel wrote:
This is the text which produces the problem:

* <translate> Added support for multicolor gradients (Armin Le Grand)
** LibreOffice 7.6 has a new feature called "multicolor gradients" (MCGR) implemented by Armin Le Grand. A multicolor gradient still goes from a starting color to final color, but now additional colors are possible in between. ** Although the ''Gradient'' tab in the ''Area'' dialog has not yet been adapted to the new feature, you can use such gradients. The document ... lists hints on what you can already do, and the ''Gradient'' list in the dialog contains two "Rainbow" examples. ** You can create and modify multicolor gradients using macros, see the ''Gradient2'' struct and the associated ''ColorStop'' struct in the SDK API reference https://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/index.html. ** Since this is a new feature, you might find errors. In this case, please help improve the feature by reporting the issue in our bug tracking system "Bugzilla" https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bugzilla. When doing so, mention 'MCGR' in the subject line.
** Some notes:
*** LibreOffice versions prior to 7.6 cannot interpret multicolor gradients. They will display a gradient made from the first and last color. *** You need to use "1.3 Extended (recommended)" file format. This is the default setting, so don't worry. *** Some gradient properties in ODF (LibreOffice) and OOXML (Microsoft Office) are basically incompatible. This problem is not solved by multicolor gradients.</translate>

I'm not an expert but I think you need a "translate" start tag and a "translate" end tag at each line.

I tried with:

** <translate>Some notes:</translate>

Perhaps there's another way but when taking a look at the existing page, it seemed the right way to do it. Also I tested it in Core section by using Preview and it seemed ok to me.

If you're still stuck, I can submit it if you want (at worst, it's always possible to modify afterwards)

Julien.