macOS Intel nightly builds

Hi everyone,

I noticed that there have been no new macOS Intel nightly builds since June 7.

Are there build failures on macOS Intel? I ask because I committed the following change about 12 hours after the last posted macOS Intel nightly build:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/152655

I developed this on macOS Silicon so if you are seeing errors from the codesign command (even though nightly builds aren't codesigned), then it is most likely due to the above patch.

Regardless of the cause, if you are having build failures on macOS Intel, I would be happy to look at the build logs if you can post a link.

Regards,

Patrick