Re: Frozen library - 0-cost initialisation, immutable, fixed-size containers

Am 17.06.23 um 12:31 schrieb Tomaž Vajngerl:
Any thoughts appreciated. I hope this will not cause problems and make
the code in the long run better readable, and also faster.

You at least should have added the standard option to  use  the library from the system.

(yes, even if it's header-only. And yes, even if not packaged for distros, then  this needs to be packaged, as I just did and submitted

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/153208)

Regadrs,

Rene