Re: Wrong numbering (eg include/svx/xdef.hxx)

On 25/04/2023 09:00, Noel Grandin wrote:

The actualy numbering is fine, although the comments are wrong.

Sorry reading my initial message and the title I gave, I just completely forgot to make this precision.

I really meant numbering in the comments, the "real" numbering is ok.

2) Are "V2" "V3" numbers in comments useful or can we remove them to
just keep the last real number ?

The comments are no longer of any use and can be remove (IMO).
Great!
Remark: ideally, I'd like being able to do this in gdb:

(gdb) p SDRATTR_TABLE_FIRST
No symbol "SDRATTR_TABLE_FIRST" in current context.

no idea why that doesn't work, maybe the linker is stripping unused symbols.
Ok