Google Summer of Code 2023

To whom it may concern,

My name is Peter Frane, my username at IRC is PeterF. I am an editor by profession and a freelance programmer.

I am interested to participate in the following projects:

Remember window size per document

Here's how I plan to approach this. I will save the application's window size as a member field (struct) of the module that launches the application. When the application is relaunched, the values in the struct will be used.

Convert Writer's Java UNO API tests to C++

I have knowledge of Java, but my knowledge of C++ is more advanced.

I would like to discuss more of these in an interview, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Peter D. Frane, Jr.

P.S. My GitHub page is at https://github.com/pgfjr?tab=repositories.