Re: 2023 GSOC Application

On 4.4.2023 18.29, peter frane wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I'm interested in contributing to your projects through the 2023 GSOC.

My name is Peter Frane (IRC nick PeterF). I'm an editor by profession and a freelance programmer.

The projects I'm interested in are under the 'Ideas without a mentor': https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor>

You might discuss those for year 2024, but for this year you have to pick from the ones that have a mentor. You have 2 hours to submit a proposal into the GSoC site.

Ilmari