Offset uniqueness in vector of ColorSteps

Hi Armin,

you put the ColorSteps into a sorted vector with unique offsets of the ColorSteps.

I see a problem with "unique". Both OOXML and SVG allow several color stops to have the same offset. Users need it in OOXML and SVG gradients to create stepped gradients like those from ODF draw:gradient.

Thus forcing uniqueness in our core will give problems in import filter and in implementing the <svg:radialGradient> and <svg:linearGradient> from ODF.

Kind regards,
Regina