Re: landing "Convert internal vcl bitmap formats transparency->alpha (II)"

On 13.3.2023 15.47, Patrick Luby wrote:
On 3/13/23 5:24 AM, Noel Grandin wrote:
However, there is one small glitch - there is a unit test which I have had to disable on macos, because neither myself Patrick Luby have been able to
reproduce the failure locally on our macs, but it fails quite reliably on
jenkins.

Don't know if this is a solution for Jenkins builds, but I have recently switched to building on macOS with the following:

make && make check

For me, it seems that the unit tests fail far less frequently if make without check has run to completion first.

From my experience this is because a test is missing an include.

Ilmari