Re: LibreOffice and macOS 13.4 (Public Beta).....

Hello Christian,

I have an addendum to make to my email.

I solved the problem of installing LibreOffice on my MacAir M2 with macOS 13.3 beta 2 by deleting the user profile at the CLI level. I also installed the 7.5.x version afterwards and also the 7.6.x version. Correct as far as it goes.

However, what I did not try immediately afterwards is whether BOTH versions work. That is, can I work with both programmes? And I have to say no. That is, I can only call up the last programme I installed & not the other version! In other words, parallel operation cannot take place on my computer; I don't know why. If I delete the programmes again and then want to install only one of the two versions, I first get an error message that the programme is damaged.....
If I then delete the two user profiles on the CLI interface, I can install and start one of the two versions without any problems.

However, there are really these two directories in the user profile: .../LibreOffice & .../LibreOfficeDev

Maybe this will help you to narrow down the error. I am at your disposal for further information / tests.
Kind regards

Z. Matthias