Re: Consider changing version numbering scheme

The so called marketing tribe at TDF has asked to change the numbering scheme to someting similar to Ubuntu several years ago, but the suggestion was completely ignored. In the meantime you have lost another opportunity of not insulting left and right people you do not know at all (and apparently hate for no reason at all). Maybe, getting informed before writing messages is a damn good idea.