Re: Re: Re: What's the license of external library?

On Fri, 2022-12-09 at 20:23 +0900, taichi wrote:
> OK, so if it is a patch I added, I can commit these patches to
> upstream.

If it's your own patch then you can certainly upstream it and can
provide it to upstream under whatever license upstream wants. Doesn't
really matter what the copy of your patch in the LibreOffice tree might
be under if it's your own work that you are upstreaming.

If you have a specific concern you can email
legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get advice