Re: [solved] How to remove frame in SdrCustomShape during import from docx?

Hi Regina,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 04:23:48PM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Next steps will be to copy the paragraphs from the frame to the shape and to
> copy the character fill and outline values to shape fill and stroke.

You probably want to do that first, and only then disable the TextBox
property.

> BTW, we should consider to remove the frame too in case the shape is rotated
> and the text content is so simple, that it does not need a frame.

No objections, though I expect determining when it is safe to do that
will be quite non-trivial. And we'll have to solve rotated text for the
non-simple case anyway sooner or later, so perhaps spending much time on
a dead-end is not a great idea.

Regards,

Miklos