Question regarding Crazy Ideas List

Hello,
So I was going through the crazy ideas list for LibreOffice at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Crazy_Ideas .
When I came to the idea "AOT Compilation for Java Libraries used by LibreOffice" , there was this line as the first disadvantage -> "Feasibility: Is it even possible to use AOT compiled Java Libraries in a C++ compiled executable? Couldn't find a definite answer. "

What does this line mean? Can't AOT compilation be used for all Java Libraries? Also, does LibreOffice use Java Libraries to further compile their functions into C++ executable? I don't understand what it meant to say at all to be honest.

Also, the last disadvantage -> "May reduce motivation to move from Java entirely"

Why does LibreOffice want to move on from Java? Will it depend entirely on C++ instead then? Is this also a crazy/ambitious idea? Is it somewhat related to the "Replace Mozilla Rhino with Mozilla's SpiderMonkey or Google's V8" idea as it also wants to remove Java as a dependency for executing _javascript_ extensions? Or is that a completely seperate idea?

Thanks for reading/answering my long question!