Easy to do, great feature. Suggestion.

Hi. My name is Matt. I use Calc a lot. I have a great idea. First, I usually modify my spreadsheets to improve them. They are complex. But I have a few versions of one type, e.g. "Schematic" which is a schematic of my solar generator installations which has tables that calculate power yields and wot not. One version is for large jobs, one for small jobs, one for single phase, one for 3 phase. It just saves me time to pull up the version most applicable to customise for a particular solar system. So when I modify one I modify the other versions too. Now, while I was copying blocks of cells and pasting them into other versions I also had to correct cross referenced cells to some of the formulas in other pages of the spreadsheet. So there I was clicking a cell, then the = and then I had to click the other sheet and click on the required cell. This back and forth from one sheet to another was awkward whereas copying from a separate spreadsheet altogether was easy as they were both on screen at the same time. So if more than one sheet of the same spreadsheet could be viewed side by side at the same time, it will make cross referencing cells between sheets a whole lot faster. And if desired, if more than one sheet is open at a time then perhaps the copy and paste will acknowledge the cells in the other sheet(s) and not try to ref the cells in the origin spreadsheet.

https://youtu.be/gr8LRaaJWX8