Re: Need help with ScLookupCache

Hi Luboš,

Am I correct when stating that ScLookupCache currently cannot cope with
the combinations
   eOp SC_GREATER_EQUAL and sorted in ascending order
and
   eOp SC_LESSER_EQUAL and sorted in descending order?

  No, it's not correct, why would you think that would be the case? As the name
says, ScLookupCache is just a cache, so it stores the result of a lookup. It
cares only what the operation was and its result, it doesn't care what the
source data was (and it'll get discarded if the source data changes).

The reason is that XLOOKUP works fine with all combinations of eOp and order except those mentioned. Also, ScLookupCache mentions functions MATCH and LOOKUP, which do not have these combinations. Now I know for sure my assumption is not correct I can debug in detail to find out what goes wrong.

  The code for looking up in sorted data is in queryiter.cpp .

Thank you,

Winfried