Re: SalAbort:Unspecified application error

On 30/04/2022 06.14, di liu wrote:
I am so sorry,I made a mistake (I made some local changes but did not restore the code completely which interferes the test result.)
After my initial test(on the same devices) the crash disappeared.
I will continue to test this issue on different devices and scenarios to make sure it be fixed completely

Great, thanks for the update.

  Yeah,thank you so much for all you do.

Thank you for your valuable input. :-)